Mayday is a people-powered project and we rely on you and our extended community for support. Invest in infrastructure that helps grassroots movements grow. Here’s how you can make a financial contribution:
Become a Member: For as little as $5/month you can become a Mayday Member via our Withfriends page. Members are part of our beloved family of co-conspirators who also get Mayday merch, discounts, and invitations to special events. To sign up as a Member, click here and choose to give either monthly or annually.
Make a one-time tax-deductible donation: Bigger contributions allow us to more fully reach our transformative potential and are most greatly appreciated! To make a one-time contribution, select ‘Support Once’ on our Withfriends page.
WHAT DO YOUR DOLLARS DO? Your support helps strengthen our movements by providing a political home for a growing number of people like yourself. We’re counting on friends and lovers of justice to invest in our collective success, and your support makes it possible for us to:
- Offer our space at low/no cost to more grassroots groups for organizing meetings, workshops, trainings, and dynamic cultural programming
- Develop more Mayday-sponsored public events and classes that addresses the critical issues of justice in our communities and our world (often with food, childcare, interpretation, etc.)
- Cover expenses to keep our shared building tidy and well-organized while activating both floors of usable space
- Produce colorful outreach materials to expand our presence within Bushwick and citywide
- Support our small staff team of local residents to help manage the space and coordinate with our volunteer leadership team and other stakeholders like you!
Become a member today at: https://withfriends.co/mayday_space/join